Brand development is the process of maintaining the quality, distinctive marketing assets, and consumer trust of a brand. Brand development is an ongoing process of serving consumers. You need to show that you care about the development of your business’ brand. When you care about your brand, your customers care too. Here’s how to show that you care
- Strengths – Where do you excel over competitors in your space? Do your customer service skills deserve an award?
- Weaknesses – What advantages do other competitors have over your business? Is it a service they provide or an audience they are able to target?
- Opportunities – What’s changing in your industry that you can capitalize on? What gaps exist in competitor offerings that you can plant your flag in?
- Threats – What are competitors doing that can cause problems for your business?
At Crawler Web Solutions, we don’t believe in being just another web design company. We believe your website is the natural extension of your brand’s story that sets the tone for your online presence. Great web design pushes the boundaries between a static three column layout and gives users an immersive digital experience.
A top web design takes experience and process:
- Collaborative design process
- Built-in SEO best practices
- Responsive Web Design
- Rigorous analysis and reporting
Content can be the fuel that drives organic growth when done right. We’ll conduct interviews, write articles, blogs, create infographics and build interactive polls and calculators to increase engagement within your prospect ecosystem. While paid advertising, social media, and other online platforms can generate traffic to websites, the majority of online traffic is driven by search engines.
SEO is also one of the only online marketing channels that, when set up correctly, can continue to pay dividends over time. Search engines are getting smarter, but they still need our help. Optimizing your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.
- Provide clear, deep, engaging, and easy-to-find content on your site.
- Page speed is important, along with a positive, useful user experience.
- Social influence and social shares are positive signals and can have an impact on how you rank organically in the long run.
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging.
We believe that an effective company page in social media needs to support the company brand and tie to the website, and many businesses lack the resources to manage their digital brand in this manner.
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn give your business incredible exposure and creates your brand’s identity at the global level. The possibilities for images, captions, and any hashtags are virtually boundless!
Usually, you can expect to focus on these seven processes:
1. Researching your target audience
2. Monitoring your social media performance
3. Designing your social media accounts
4. Developing your ads
5. Creating platform-specific content
6. Responding to your followers
7. Growing your social reach
WE HELP BUSINESSES BUILD YOUR BRAND & GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Take advantage of our FREE consulting call. Our ad experts will assess your current campaigns and digital marketing strategy. We will give feedback and determine if we are both a good fit for each other.